St. Joseph festival set in Carpinteria
The seaside town of Carpinteria will gather to celebrate St. Joseph Church’s 57th annual festival July 11-13 on the grounds of the 81-year-old parish.
The festival is the main fundraiser for St. Joseph Church; it provides funds for the many ministries which meet the spiritual needs of the St. Joseph community throughout the year. Among the many ministries and outreach efforts is a thriving “Resale Shop” operating during the week, and a twice-a-month Food Distribution Support Ministry for people in need, including the working poor.
Live entertainment (including Flamenco and folkloric dancers, plus live bands), a variety of foods and rides and hourly raffle drawings will take place at the festival, which runs 5-11 p.m. July 11, noon-11 p.m. July 12 and noon-9 p.m. July 13.
St. Joseph Church is located at 1532 Linden Ave., Carpinteria. Information: (805) 684-2181.
More from this section:
- USCCB chair for Promotion and Defense of Marriage to speak at Thomas Aquinas College commencement
- Thomas Aquinas College files supplemental brief with Supreme Court HHS mandate case
- Thomas Aquinas College optimistic about SCOTUS order in HHS Mandate case
- Mission San Buenaventura inaugurates new antique bell
- Thomas Aquinas College plans day of prayer and fasting for Supreme Court hearing