St. Joseph athletics youth summer camps coming soon
St. Joseph High School in Santa Maria has expanded its youth summer athletics program to include soccer and volleyball in addition to football, basketball and cheer camps.
All camps are co-ed. open to youth entering grades 1-8 in the fall, and take place 1-4 p.m. The schedule includes basketball, June 23-26; cheer, June 30-July 3; volleyball, July 7-10; soccer, July 14-17; and football, July 21-23.
Each camper receives a camp t-shirt and instruction from SJHS athletic staff and players. Basketball and football campers also receive a camp ball.
Cost is $125 per camp. Registration and payment may be mailed or delivered to the SJHS main office, 4120 S. Bradley Rd., Santa Maria. (Call first for summer hours.) For more information, contact Tom Mott, athletic director, (805) 937-2038, ext. 104, or email@example.com.
More from this section:
- USCCB chair for Promotion and Defense of Marriage to speak at Thomas Aquinas College commencement
- Thomas Aquinas College files supplemental brief with Supreme Court HHS mandate case
- Thomas Aquinas College optimistic about SCOTUS order in HHS Mandate case
- Mission San Buenaventura inaugurates new antique bell
- Thomas Aquinas College plans day of prayer and fasting for Supreme Court hearing