‘Ignatian Spirituality in Today’s World’ set at Padre Serra
“How Ten Minutes a Day Can Change Your Life,” a talk by Jesuit Father Randall Roche, will be presented Sept. 10 at the Serra Center at Blessed Junípero Serra Church, Camarillo.
Father Roche, director of the Center for Ignatian Spirituality at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, will address ways of developing a healthy spirituality that not only can deepen one’s awareness of God in everyday life but that also can lead to more effective discernment in decision-making situations.
The evening begins with hospitality at 6:30 p.m. followed by the presentation, 7-8 p.m. Blessed Junípero Serra Church is located at 5205 Upland Rd., Camarillo To RSVP or for further information, contact Teresa Runyon, (805) 482-6417 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from this section:
- Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke visits Thomas Aquinas College
- Bishop Garcia Diego H.S. in Santa Barbara interviews Auxiliary Bishop Barron
- St. Rose of Lima in Simi Valley to host three-day St. Jude mission
- St. Barbara Parish’s Father Larry publishes ‘Unshadowed Light’
- Thomas Aquinas College Choir releases Christmas album