‘Ignatian Spirituality in Today’s World’ set at Padre Serra
“How Ten Minutes a Day Can Change Your Life,” a talk by Jesuit Father Randall Roche, will be presented Sept. 10 at the Serra Center at Blessed Junípero Serra Church, Camarillo.
Father Roche, director of the Center for Ignatian Spirituality at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, will address ways of developing a healthy spirituality that not only can deepen one’s awareness of God in everyday life but that also can lead to more effective discernment in decision-making situations.
The evening begins with hospitality at 6:30 p.m. followed by the presentation, 7-8 p.m. Blessed Junípero Serra Church is located at 5205 Upland Rd., Camarillo To RSVP or for further information, contact Teresa Runyon, (805) 482-6417 or email@example.com.
More from this section:
- USCCB chair for Promotion and Defense of Marriage to speak at Thomas Aquinas College commencement
- Thomas Aquinas College files supplemental brief with Supreme Court HHS mandate case
- Thomas Aquinas College optimistic about SCOTUS order in HHS Mandate case
- Mission San Buenaventura inaugurates new antique bell
- Thomas Aquinas College plans day of prayer and fasting for Supreme Court hearing