‘Walk for Life’ set May 17 in Redondo Beach
The 27th annual Walk For Life, “Every Step Matters,” will be held May 17 to support Pregnancy Help Center in Torrance. The leisurely seaside 5K, starting at 8:30 a.m. from the south side of Veterans Park in Redondo Beach, welcomes everyone in the community, including seniors, families with children and babies in strollers and everything in between.
The Pregnancy Help Center, a free medical clinic, has assisted women in the South Bay since 1976 with pregnancy and STD testing, and now free ultrasound services. The festivities will include music, activities for youth and families, food and prizes.
More from this section:
- Santacruzan and the Flowers of May: Filipino community celebrates the Virgin Mary
- Over 100 Catholic scouts attend 90th annual Religious Emblem Mass
- Servite High School honors community leaders at sixth annual ‘Excellence in Leadership Dinner’
- Christian meditation director to give spiritual talks in Southern California
- Order of Malta delivers World Day of Prayer petitions to Lourdes