At the Cathedral: Holy Week celebrations
Palm Sunday, the celebration of the Lord’s Passion, marked the start of Holy Week celebrations at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. Celebrations continue with the Mass of the Lord’s Supper April 17, 7 p.m.; Good Friday, April 18, noon and 3 p.m. (English) and 7 p.m. (Spanish); Easter Vigil, April 19, 8 p.m. (bilingual); and Easter Sunday, April 20, 8 and 10 a.m. (English), 12:30 p.m. (Spanish) and 2:30 p.m. (bilingual). Information: (213) 680-5200 or www.olacathedral.org.
More from this section:
- From Panorama City to South Sudan: ‘Missionary disciples’
- Good Shepherd Shelter, USC School host domestic violence summit
- Dia de los Muertos: ‘It’s very important to talk about death’
- San Gabriel Congress: Deep thinking, engaging practices, and fellowship
- Rick Caruso: ‘I want to make people’s lives better’