At the Cathedral: Holy Week celebrations
Palm Sunday, the celebration of the Lord’s Passion, marked the start of Holy Week celebrations at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. Celebrations continue with the Mass of the Lord’s Supper April 17, 7 p.m.; Good Friday, April 18, noon and 3 p.m. (English) and 7 p.m. (Spanish); Easter Vigil, April 19, 8 p.m. (bilingual); and Easter Sunday, April 20, 8 and 10 a.m. (English), 12:30 p.m. (Spanish) and 2:30 p.m. (bilingual). Information: (213) 680-5200 or www.olacathedral.org.
More from this section:
- Statement from the Archdiocese of Los Angeles on the Immaculate Heart of Mary Sisters
- Local Catholic students raising funds for Ecuador earthquake relief
- Pregnancy center marks 40 years of service in the South Bay
- Community rebuilds a church destroyed by arson
- Hundreds attend Blue Mass honoring police, fire and other public safety personnel